Join Sygma Care
We’re always on the look-out for staff that share our vision and values. As an expanding business, we welcome senior carers as well as care staff. We offer induction training and supervised shadowing hours before competency assessment and independent care work.
We ask that all applicants are caring, reliable, flexible and understanding of individuals needs and the challenges that might arise. You’ll be required to complete an enhanced DBS check before starting employment, as well as having a full UK driving licence.
As well as a rewarding job, we offer competitive rates of pay as well as a monthly petrol allowance.
Sygma Care Carer
To provide high quality domiciliary care to Sygma Care Service Users.
RoleTo provide all Sygma Care Service Users with a high quality service this will include:
- Washing, bathing, showering, shaving, hair washing and brushing and teeth cleaning.
- Helping Service Users to the toilet or commode, change pads and catheter care.
- Provide a nourishing breakfast, lunch, tea or snack as per the Service Users wishes and dietary requirements.
- Provide beverages as per the Service Users wishes and to leave something available to drink during the day or night.
- Provide medication as per the service Users care plan, whether it is prompting or actually administering.
- Use of equipment for instance, stand aids, hoist, wheeled commodes etc.
- To ask the Service User if there is anything else they need for the time between visits so they are not sitting bored or lonely.
- Leave the house as you would find it i.e. wash up, empty bins, clean up after yourself.
- To complete the necessary documentation (Daily Record Book and Daily Medication Log) to a high standard.
- To always keep the Service Users wellbeing as prime importance and to report anything that derides this.
Sygmacare are always looking to recruiting more people to join our team. we offer excellent rates of pay plus petrol allowance, Full training is provided along with level 2 in health and social care, for more information please feel free to email us your CV or contact us on 01473 719999.